The association is politically, ethnically and denominationally neutral.
The association pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes meaning of the section “tax-privileged purposes” of the tax code.
The purpose of the association is the promotion of education, children and youth work, assistance for refugees, displaced persons, assistance for civil disabled people and assistance to victims of crime, the promotion of neighborhood culture, promotion of art and culture.
- Promoting young people in difficult life situations, for example by activating Measures in the framework of art and theater projects, workshops and courses, voluntary psychological counseling
- promoting activation and inclusion in the social lives of older people, e.g. through inter-generational art and theater projects, workshops and courses for Seniors
- Promotion of the socially disadvantaged and refugees through measures aimed at motivation and social integration, eg For example, by voluntary professional body therapy and psychological counseling, involvement in projects and workshops of the above mentioned target groups
- Assistance to civilians and the disabled as well as assistance to victims of crime, eg. b. informing the public about the problems of people with disabilities, victims of crime, honorary professional body therapy and mental health psychological counseling, involvement in projects and workshops of the above target groups.
- The promotion of neighborhood culture z. For example, the organization of events and exhibitions
- Networking work for cooperation with other institutions and projects